LIGHT CONTACT CLEANER : Designed for selectively removing oils, greases, dirt from precision electrical parts while not affecting paint, rubber, plastic components, elastomer and metal - Non Conductive. Can be used safety on operating electric equipment, leaving no residue after evaporating – Contact cleaner applies constant sources of fresh solvent.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE :
Contact cleaner apply to clean with spray. Spray surface to be cleaned with a heavy wet spray. Work from top to bottom allowing the liquids to flush away contaminant. Can operates best at room temperatures.
Extremely Flammable. Do not store in direct sunlight, or where the temperature is above 50 OC (120 OF). Avoid breathing vapors. Use with adequate ventilation . Prevent contamination of food and surface on which food is stored or prepared. Keep out of reach children.
- Video tape - Printed Circuits - Typewriters - Office machine
- Switch - Coin Counters & Chutes - Relay - Precision Instrument
- Meter - Tester - X-Ray equipment - Timing Devices
- Transformer - Microphone - Telephone Switch Gear - Radar Equipment
- Computer - Watches - Cameras(movie & 35 mm.) - Cocks